MY FIRST TIME

Monday 26 December 2011
السلام عليكم
Hi friends! This is MY FIRST TIME, drawing a manga-look face, just by using Photoshop. It's quite hard for me to draw in computer by using mouse. One of my friend had recommend me to use PAINT SAI. (thanks to siti sabariah) I'm trying for it, but it don't suit me at all. It's not because the software is too simple, but I'm not familiar with it. It's better to try it in my lovely software, Photoshop. lol. Please leave some comments. Hopes it will help me to improve my skills. lol..
(If you want to comment on my english, you're welcome coz my english is quite disaster..haha)


500 x 500

Wanna to try? watch this tutorial!

Hello friends!

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته


الحمد لله Thanks to Allah who have given this opportunity for I-DEAL DESIGN & ARTS to build our own blog. This is just a first step for a long journey. Just a short information for you, my dear friend, we'll show you on this blog all of our design, arts and crafts. We just an amateur, or exactly a beginner in arts industry. HAHA. Please support us in order to heal this world through arts. Spread the truth! Wait for another awesome and amazing stuff from us!


!مع السلامة و الى اللقاء


 

©Copyright 2011 IDEAL DESIGN AND ARTS | TNB